ATN Thermal Handheld OTS XLT 2-8x.
Small enough to fit in a pocket but big on features, the new OTS-XLT Thermal Monocular from ATN is your go everywhere hunting companion. Add to that the ability to record, and all of your hunting stories will now come with video evidence.
The thermal imaging is represented in three different color modes—White Hot, Black Hot and Color. Although the color mode has two different representations. The heat tracking feature detects the highest temperature spot in the scene and marks it on the display, as well.
With an internal storage of 8Gb, the OTS-XLT is capable of recording video or capturing pictures.
The internal micro display provides a clear reproduction of your target, with a resolution of 720×540 px.
Also, the smart rangefinder technology identifies the distance between the target and observation position.
With IP67 construction, the OTS-XLT is water resistant when submerged up to 1 meter deep for a half hour. So, you don’t have to worry if you drop it in the water or use it in the rain. Also, the rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides over 10 hours of continuous use and is rechargeable via a USB-C charging cable.
- Lens: 199mm
- Sensor: 160×120 px / 17 µm 50 Hz
- Magnification: 2-8x
- Field of view (degrees): 8.2×6.2 or 6.5×4.9
- Core: ATN Obsidian Core LT
- Micro Display: 720×540 px
- IP Rating: IP67
- Charging: USB, Type C
- Video Record Resolution: 720×576 px
- Internal Storage: 8 Gb
- Color Modes: White Hot / Black Hot / Color
- Battery Life (Li-ion): ≈10 hr
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +131°F
- Dimensions: 6.85” × 2.63” × 2.08”
- Weight: .81 pound
- Detection Range: 670 meters
- Recognition Range: 335 meters
- Identification Range: 170 meters